My workshops vary in length and emphasis. In 2- and 3-day workshops priority is on my methods, including chaotic laying of pieces, and unique double reverse process. Longer workshops provide more time conversations on techniques for achieving realism.
1. Making & Modifying before Flippin' Unglued in Lansing, Michigan, USA
Dates: March 20-22, 2020
Location: Delphi's Creativity Center
Click here for more information.
2. Fluid Double Reverse Method in Sacramento area, California, USA
Dates: April 25-26, 2020
Location: Rancho Cordova, California
3. Flippin' Unglued at SAMA Summit in Tuscon, Arizona, USA
Dates: May 13-14, 2020
Location: Ventana Canyon Resort
Note: you must be a member of SAMA and register for the SAMA conference.
4. Rendering Real Randomly in Double Reverse in Denver, Colorado, USA
Dates: June 10-12, 2020
Location: D&L Glass Studio
5. Rendering Real & Flippin’ Unglued in Listowel, Ireland
Dates: June 18-20, 2020
For more information: click here or contact Olive Stack
6. France in late June! More info coming soon.
Fall I will offer a 3-hour workshop in London at the BAMM meeting on Sept. 22, 2018. DIY Denim